Are you interested in driving business and product strategy? What about using data to answer difficult questions and uncover interesting insights? If yes, Adore Me is seeking a Product Analyst to join the UX Team.
The primary objective of this high impact team is to offer best-in-class user experience via research, design and ultimately, features our customers love.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with product managers, designers, engineers and leadership to capture and prioritize insights and product opportunities that will drive business impact
- Own the analytics within several product development work streams from KPI definition to ongoing reporting, deep-dives and research
- Monitor product usage analytics, identify trends and create interactive reports to give Product Managers and stakeholders a meaningful understanding of user behavior and to inform the future product roadmap
- During feature definition, help define success metrics and implement event-based analytics by working with Engineering. Post launch, evaluate the feature and collaborate with Product Managers to inform feature iterations
- Design, implement and evaluate A/B tests while championing best practice experimentation methods to optimize the customer journey
- Define and monitor KPIs and help communicate to the full Adore Me organization on product progress and success
- Have 3+ years of industry experience as an analyst, or in an analytical role. Product analytics experience with a B2C or e-commerce business is a plus
- Have hands-on experience with manipulating large datasets using SQL and leveraging a scripting language to analyze data (eg Python or R)
- Have hands-on experience with various elements of product analysis, such as:
- Formulating and testing hypotheses
- Identifying and communicating data requirements
- Analyzing and visualizing data using a variety of tools
- Synthesizing and presenting results to stakeholders of various seniority levels and backgrounds
- Have strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Have experience in statistics and experimenting (A/B tests, personalization campaigns etc)
- Are a creative thinker and experienced communicator, able to help stakeholders understand your ideas and findings
- Have intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with Google Analytics and the Google Cloud ecosystem a plus, but not required
About Adore Me
At Adore Me we like to take on seemingly impossible challenges.
In 2011, we were founded to solve a single problem: help women buy bras online. It might seem like a simple task, but a bra is one of the most complex and personal garments in existence. Managing the design, procurement, logistics, and customer experience involved is an uphill climb, but one that built our company to take on increasingly bigger challenges.
We are currently transforming the way people shop with a pioneering try-at-home service, a series of innovation-focused new brands, and an affordable sustainability model that seeks to make sustainable clothing available to all consumers.
Adore Me believes fashion can be a force for good, for everyone.
Why you should join our team:
- We are a diverse, welcoming team - we have offices in the US and Europe, and more than 50% of us speak 2+ languages
- You will learn and grow fast
- You will get the chance to work in a startup-like environment, while also benefiting from the stability of a company that has been steadily growing for the past 9+ years
- The UX team is at the intersection between business and tech, which offers unparalleled exposure to core functions of the company, as well as new, innovative technologies
About the perks:
Competitive pay. Private health services. Trips to our Manhattan office. Continuous learning. Playful mood. Punching bag. Specialty coffee. Did we mention continuous learning? Hipster mansion near Cismigiu*. We're hosting meetups and we're going to conferences. Lounge chairs in the garden. Experienced engineers doing no-bullshit work. Macbooks and fancy dev tools.
* These days visiting the office is optional. We work from home as much as we can to stay safe.